MSG Kills Dogs -- But Not My Aunt's!

When we visited my aunt and grandma, I was unexpectedly welcomed by Duchess, my cousin's beautiful dog. It was very unexpected because Duchess had been sick since she gave birth to Chelsea. Her womanly part got so sore that it was sagging and very red.

But that night, Duchess jumped on me very excitedly, like I was her long lost sister who came home from abroad. Chelsea, the only pet she gave birth to, was in her aloof but playful self. She's always been wary of strangers, and that includes me.


Photo by kattebelletje via Flickr
(CC BY-NC 2.0)


I asked my aunt how she got well. Apparently, she fed her with vetsin or monosodium glutamate, which according to her neighbors is fatal to dogs. I confirmed this by internet research and found out from a toxicologist that two tablespoons of MSG can kill a dog within minutes! She tried to poison her because she was just so sick and weak that there was no hope for her to recover.

Poison Turned Medicine

When Duchess ingested MSG, her sore vagina dried up, paving the way for her body's recovery! After all these months, all it took was vetsin or MSG to nurse her back to health. Now, this may not apply to every dog or animal (even people) of course so you should still seek an expert on matters of your pet's health.

But Duchess indeed, is a miracle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie views: "Moments of Love"

How to Enroll Your BDO Account for Internet Banking