Mod Podging Philips

I discovered an art craft technique from a friend, which makes you glue stuff on things and also serves as your sealant. I bought both the Mod Podge Matte and the Mod Podge Dimensional Magic from a store called "Deovir" in SM North.


The Mod Podge Matte gives your work a smooth  Matt finish while the Dimension Magic turns your work into some kind of laminated art.

I decided to give my MP3 player a revamp (since it's old anyway) using these two Mod Podge products.

So here I am brushing my precious Philips Raga audio player with Mod Podge Matte.

I bought a very pretty gift wrapper patterned with flowers. It seemed like a nice color to go with my small silver gadget to I cut the right size and pasted it around the mp3 player.
And to top it off, I got one of my sparkly buttons to glue onto my creation. I used the Mod Podge Dimensional Magic around the border of the button to seal  it.



I am having some of my creations with the Mod Podge Dimensional Magic dried but I'll be posting their pictures too as soon as I get the desired effect!

For more information about Mod Podge, visit Plaid Online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie views: "Moments of Love"

MSG Kills Dogs -- But Not My Aunt's!

How to Enroll Your BDO Account for Internet Banking