Today is a nice day for picking fruits

Our aratiles / aratilis tree is in our front yard and because it produces sweet red aratiles fruits daily, we can pick some of them for merienda every single day.

Thank you God for blessing us with such a fertile tree!


This is our pansungkit / pangsungkit.

And here are the super red ones!

You can pick some green-pink aratilis fruits too because they're also sweet.
But since yesterday, we opted to just pick the red ones to give the pink fruits more time to ripen.

And then here's our Papaya tree. Kuya Jun picked two of them!

I did not expect them to be this orange!!!

Mama poured vinegar all over it and voila! Instant merienda!


I'm ending this post with this picture because it reminds me of Trixie, my niece who lived with us in Bulacan for a few months. Whenever she spotted one, she would say "Beroroko!!!" - the Ilocano term for snail. I miss her, especially on a beautiful day like this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie views: "Moments of Love"

MSG Kills Dogs -- But Not My Aunt's!

How to Enroll Your BDO Account for Internet Banking